- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 0 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 26 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 41 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 46 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 48 days ago
Defective Fuel Pump
2019 Audi S4
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Audi dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- fuel pump replaced (1 reports)
fuel system problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2019 S4 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Beyond unacceptable. At 2500 miles, my sunroof breaks and now at 4500 miles the fuel pump fails and causing an engine light. It’s unfortunate the lemon laws do not do enough to protect you in these circumstances so STAY CLEAR of Audi. I will be using this car for the remainder of the year and trading in for a BMW 5 series, it’s too bad I put 8k in additional coverage but I don’t want to have to deal with continuous issues with Audi’s terrible reliability.
- David M., Westborough, US