- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A171452 2038119-
2011 Audi S5
Affected Component: DIGITAL INSTRUMENT PANEL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 17 number 14-51 dated August 18, 2014. The message ?Oil minimum warning, add one quart of oil? appears in the instrument cluster, but the oil level is above the minimum level (when measured with special tool T40178). There are no DTCs related to oil level stored in the ECM memory. The oil level sensor is defective.
Click a tab for more information.