- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A201225 2031607-
2011 Audi S5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- The instrument cluster displays a fuel range of zero miles before the fuel tank is completely empty. Upon refueling at a displayed fuel range of zero miles, the fuel tank accepts fewer gallons than what is shown in the owner? s manual capacity chart. To ensure mobility, a small amount of fuel is still available when a fuel range of zero miles is initially displayed. Additionally, the fuel range is calculated based on the most recent driving style. Therefore, the actual amount of fuel remaining may vary when a fuel range of zero is initially displayed.
Click a tab for more information.