- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A271319 2029010-
2011 Audi S5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 27 number 12-13 dated March 22, 2012. The customer may report a discharged battery when trying to start the vehicle. The condition results in a no start.
Click a tab for more information.