- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A301519 2019850-
2011 Audi S5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 30 number 11-10 dated December 2, 2011. Clutch is not operating properly. Clutch has a burnt smell. Clutch pedal does not fully return to starting position. Incorrect shifting, the revolutions of clutch plate and engine input shaft differ too much, excessive slipping of the clutch, and when the clutch is pressed and an incorrect lower gear is selected, can result in clutch damage.
Click a tab for more information.