- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A351206 2030477-
2011 Audi S5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 35 number 12-05 dated August 10, 2012. Gearbox malfunction message in cluster. DTCs are logged. The DFCC is the 4-6 digit code that is typically listed before the fault code. Fault codes and DFCC codes must match exactly or this TSB should not be followed. Poor internal contact area on circuit board will lead to faults. Oil additives can cause the plastic circuit plates to delaminate causing contact loss.
Click a tab for more information.