- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A351518 2028085-
2011 Audi S5
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 35 number 13-12 dated June 18, 2013. Customer may report that there is oil leaking under the vehicle. Leaking from the oil pan seal. Crack in the oil pan. Leak between gearbox housing and intermediate housing. The source of the leak may be confused with o-ring of drain plug.
Click a tab for more information.