- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A421214 2026049-
2011 Audi S5
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY:AXLE SHAFT
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 42 number 12 ? 13 dated September 5, 2012. Oil leak in the area of the Quattro sports rear differential (PR-PDU, PDR, or GH2) side flange, or axle shaft inboard flange. Insufficient sealant on the protective cap on the inboard constant velocity joint at the rear differential on vehicle with a sports differential. Optimized use of sealer in production from 07/10/2011.
Click a tab for more information.