- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A441336 2022563-
2011 Audi S5
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 44 number 13-35 dated January 18, 2013. Customer feels vibration from 55 - 80 mph (88 - 128 km/h) in the seat, vehicle floor, footwell, pedals, or steering wheel. This condition does not result in any handling concerns or loss of vehicle control.
Click a tab for more information.