- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 23 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 28 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 34 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 39 days ago
Audi TSB #A461466 2022584-
2011 Audi S5
Affected Component: WHEELS
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 46 number 12-23 dated June 18, 2012. Customer may report that the steering wheel vibrates or pulsates when the brakes are applied. Document contains the brake pulsation diagnostic guidelines.
Click a tab for more information.