- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A971335 2033412-
2011 Audi S5
Affected Component: STEERING:ELECTRIC POWER ASSIST SYSTEM
- Steering wheel lock does not work. Various warning lights are on. Steering feels stiffer than usual. The engine cannot be switched off. The ignition key cannot be removed. DTC with description "Brake control unit, no signal/communication" is present in several control units. DTC entry in ABS Control unit, J104 (03). One or more may be present. This condition does not result in any drivability concerns. The steering system is fully connected. This condition does not result in any drivability concerns. The steering system is fully connected. The insulation for the ABS wheel speed sensor is damaged in production. Over time, this can lead to corrosion on the wires and restricted functions with the ABS control module. Only the wires in the left bulkhead grommet are affected.
Click a tab for more information.