- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #SB-19H3
2011 Audi S5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SB-19H3.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- AUDI SERVICE CAMPAIGN: SEE DOCUMENT SEARCH BUTTON FOR OWNER LETTER. THE ENGINE THERMOSTAT STAYS CLOSE AND MAY CAUSE THE ENGINE TO OVERHEAT. WARNING LIGHTS WILL ILLUMINATE. 2010-2011 MODELS. *RM
Click a tab for more information.