- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 7 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 20 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 35 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 38 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 46 days ago
Audi TSB #A441450 2022563-
2008 Audi S6
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 44 number 14-49 dated April 17, 2014. Customer feels vibration in the seat, vehicle floor, footwell, pedals, or steering wheel. This condition does not lead to any handling concerns or loss of vehicle control. The customer feels the vibration while driving at highway speeds from 55 ? 80 mph (88 ? 128 km/h). This bulletin is not applicable if this vehicle has a Repair Authorization on this topic. If an applicable Repair Authorization is not followed, the claim will not be paid. The vibrations felt by the customer could be a result of the harmonic vibrations caused by the radial force variation (RFV) of the tires or an imbalance of the wheel and tire assembly.
Click a tab for more information.