- August 9: Audi Recalls A3 and S3 Cars Over Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 9 days ago
- August 5: Audi and VW Vechicles Recalled Over Exploding Airbags recalls | 13 days ago
- July 31: Audi Fuel Pump Recall Involves Q7 and Q8 SUVs recalls | 18 days ago
- July 7: Honda Crackling and Popping Speakers Cause Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- June 29: Audi Piston Ring Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
Audi TSB #A191666 2043142-
2016 Audi S7
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM
- The MIL is sporadically on. One or more of the following DTCs is stored in the engine control module (ECM, J623 (address word 01). They are DTC P261A00 (Coolant Pump ?B? Control Circuit/Open), DTC P261B00 (Coolant Pump ?B? Control Circuit Range/Performance), and DTC P261C00 (Coolant Pump ?B? Control Circuit Low). The continued coolant circulation pump sporadically fails.
Click a tab for more information.