Buick Recall 16169: Brake Lines May Leak Fluid
2016 Buick Envision
If there is a loss of brake fluid, braking performance may be reduced or lost, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016 Buick Envision vehicles manufactured January 19, 2016, to March 18, 2016. The the master cylinder brake lines may crack and leak brake fluid.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the master cylinder brake lines, free of charge. The recall began on January 18, 2016. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 16169.
- Documents (10)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-2
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: December 16, 2016 Subject: 16169 - Safety Recall Master Cylinder Brake Line Leak
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Safety Bulletin - Reference Number: N162076480 Release Date: January 2017 Revision: 01
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: January 20, 2017 Subject: 16169-01 – Safety Recall Master Cylinder Brake Line Leak Customer Letter Added
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-3
Click a tab for more information.