- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 31 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 69 days ago
Buick TSB #PIT5399
2003 Buick Park Avenue
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about connectivity concerns when connecting an Apple device via USB cord. Technician should insure the customer is using an original equipment manufacturer Apple USB cable.
Click a tab for more information.