- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 61 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 81 days ago
Cadillac TSB #01-03-10-003L
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: TIRES
- This GM of Canada New Vehicle Tire Warranty Program and GWM Transaction Submission Information Bulletin provides information for the new tires that the vehicle are equipped with and that they are covered by General Motors against defects in material or workmanship under the New Vehicle Warranty (Base Warranty Coverage) and for vehicles within this warranty period, the defective tires will be replaced on a pro rata adjustment basis. It also provides GWM Transaction information.
Click a tab for more information.