- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- November 10: Cadillac SRX Rear Toe Link Adjusters Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 27 days ago
2015 Cadillac ATS
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Cadillac ATS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Cadillac ATS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the coil antenna generates excessive heat, there is an increased risk of a fire. Read more »
Because the switch is not recessed, the roof panel switch may inadvertently be pressed resulting in unintended auto-closure of the roof panel, increasing the risk of personal ... Read more »
If the bracket fractures, the driver would not be able to apply the brakes, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »