- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 19 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 69 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 89 days ago
Cadillac TSB #16-NA-069
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL
- This informational bulletin provides information on If the radar does not see any vehicles, structures, or objects for 15-25 minutes of driving, the system may think its blocked and display the ?Side Object Detection System Disabled? message.
Click a tab for more information.