- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 19 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 69 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 89 days ago
Cadillac TSB #16197
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- 16197 - Customer Satisfaction. Certain vehicles have an incorrect interior electrical center label on the left side of the instrument panel. This condition could lead to improper fuse installation. Dealers are to install a corrected label, and copy and insert corrected pages of the Owner?s Manual. Since a new label can be easily installed, and to reduce customer inconvenience, the label will be sent directly to customers of record along with the installation instructions. They will also be sent corrected pages of the Owner?s Manual. Customers may install the label, or if they desire, they may bring the label to their dealer for installation at no charge.
Click a tab for more information.