- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 4 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 15 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 65 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 85 days ago
Cadillac TSB #16NA356
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to clear the codes and re-evaluate the XM radio channels to correct a condition of audio muting when listening to some Sirius XM channels but if they change channels they will find others that experience normal audio. This could be due to interference from transmitting sources outside of Sirius XM?s frequency range.
Click a tab for more information.