- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 61 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 81 days ago
Cadillac TSB #17-NA-067
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This informational bulletin provides information on On rare occasions, a security code input message with SPS error code E5659, M5304, and/or M5530 may be displayed in TIS2web when the technician is programming any module. If this concern is encountered, the technician should start by ensuring that the module being programmed is not a used module and that the VIN matches on VIN plate, TIS2web programming screen, and GDS2 module identification information screen.
Click a tab for more information.