- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 4 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 15 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 65 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 85 days ago
Cadillac TSB #18029
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:STARTER ASSEMBLY:SOLENOID
- 18029 - Special Coverage. Certain vehicles listed above, may have an inoperative purge solenoid that could lead to excessive fuel vapors entering the combustion chamber from the fuel tank. This condition could result in no start, idle stall, and possible drivability issues such as hesitation. The driver may see a check engine light, and may notice a ticking noise, and variation in idle speed. The driver may experience this condition most immediately after filling up the vehicle with gas or while coming to a stop. This special coverage covers the condition described above for a period of 10 years or 120,000 miles (193,000 km), whichever occurs first, from the date the vehicle was originally placed in service, regardless of ownership. Dealers are to inspect for a leak in the solenoid assembly and replace if necessary. The repairs will be made at no charge to the customer.
Click a tab for more information.