- June 25: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Recall: Loss of Power Steering recalls | 0 days ago
- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 23 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 73 days ago
Cadillac TSB #19NA096
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:ROOF AND PILLARS
- This technical bulletin provides repair information to correct a customer concern of hearing clicking, popping, tapping, creaking, flexing, rubbing or rattle noises from roof area during turns or driving over uneven pavement.
Click a tab for more information.