- June 25: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Recall: Loss of Power Steering recalls | 0 days ago
- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 23 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 73 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC-6086-A
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES THE TECHNICIAN WITH STEPS TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE OF AN OILY SUBSTANCE THAT MAY BE FOUND ON THE INSIDE WINDSHIELD SURFACE, AND APPEARS TO BE LEAKING FROM THE REAR VIEW MIRROR AREA. TECHNICIAN WILL REMOVE THE MOISTURE SENSOR AND CLEAN THE GLASS AND MOUNTING BRACKET WITH ALCOHOL WIPE. IF THE GEL SEPARATES FROM THE SENSOR THE SENSOR WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED.
Click a tab for more information.