- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 19 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 69 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 89 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC4740E
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with the Service Engine Soon light is on, Reduced engine power message, no crank, multiple warning lights on, transmission shifts hard, or the door locks cycle while driving. The Transmission Control Module or Engine Control Module may not communicate. With Diagnostic Trouble Codes C0242, C0561, P0575, P0615, P0700, P0856, P1629, P2544, U0073, U0074, U0100, U0109, U0121, U0140, U2100, U2105, and / or U2106 stored. The technician is to inspect the transmission X1 connector terminals for loose or poor fit. Disconnect the X1 connector and carefully tug on each wire to insure pins are fully seated. A side load on the wires may also cause a false positive lock. Technician is to repair the connections as necessary.
Click a tab for more information.