- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 19 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 69 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 89 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC5088E
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may not receiving all channels on the XM band. Technician will need to use a scan tool and verify current Digital Radio Receiver Status under Data Display. Technician will need to look at the second line labeled Digital Radio Receiver Status will display a number of 00 - 04. Technician will repair per the status code.
Click a tab for more information.