- June 25: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Recall: Loss of Power Steering recalls | 0 days ago
- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 23 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 73 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC5491K
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an OnStar system that will not power up. Technician should turn off the ignition and cancel retained accessory power. After the vehicle has powered down remove power to the OnStar module for five minutes. After the power has been removed for five minutes, if the OnStar system is working release the vehicle. If the OnStar system is still inoperative continue with published Service Information diagnostics.
Click a tab for more information.