- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 61 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 81 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC5588B
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the programming and activation of the OnStar system. For many 2008 and prior model year GM vehicles, the programming is performed using the Tech 2 and the activation is initiated by a Service Programming System. For the 2010 and UP model year vehicles, the OnStar set-up procedure and OnStar Activation request have been combined into a single programming event called OnStar Set-up and Activation in Service Programming System.
Click a tab for more information.