- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 4 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 15 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 65 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 85 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC5733C
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with a Diagnostic Trouble Code B2625 Symptom Code 02. Technician should not replace the Body Control Module for this concern. Technician should disconnect the battery negative terminal for 30 seconds. Technician can now reconnect the battery. The Diagnostic Trouble Code will be stored as history and you will now be able to use the clear Diagnostic Trouble Code command to erase the Diagnostic Trouble Code.
Click a tab for more information.