- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 19 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 69 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 89 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC5759B
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a message on the radio ?maximum number of phones are currently paired to the vehicle?. Dealer should advise the customer this is normal operation of the vehicle due to the maximum number of five phones can be paired to a vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.