- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 1 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 12 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 62 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 82 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6013E
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a "ADAPTIVE CRUISE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE" message on the Driver Information Center when attempting to activate the cruise. Technician will need to perform a Multi Axis Sensor yaw rate sensor learn procedure. If needed, also perform the Long Range Radar Learn called-out in the Radar Sensor Module - Long Range Programming and Setup procedure in Service Information.
Click a tab for more information.