- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 5 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 16 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 66 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 86 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6033
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:ANTI-THEFT DEVICES
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have "Service Theft System" message on the Driver Information Center. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code B291B sym 3B and is unable to clear the Diagnostic Trouble Code. Technician will need to restore communication between the Body Control Module and Theft Deterrent Sensor Module to clear the Diagnostic Trouble Code.
Click a tab for more information.