- June 25: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Recall: Loss of Power Steering recalls | 0 days ago
- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 23 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 73 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6054C
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN NOT TO REPLACE ANY PARTS AND TO CONTACT GM TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER TO REPORT THE CONCERN AND OBTAIN A CASE NUMBER. VEHICLE'S RADIO DISPLAY MAY BE SLOW TO TURN ON WHEN STARTING THE VEHICLE IF THE DOORS WERE NOT LOCKED.
Click a tab for more information.