- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 61 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 81 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6099A
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that have a key fob, touch pad, or inside release button that will not open the trunk. Technician will need to inspect the Emergency Trunk Release handle bezel to be positioned incorrectly. Technician should re seat the Emergency Trunk Release handle into the bezel. Any sort of preload on the ETR cable will not allow the latch to release when any of the electric switches are used.
Click a tab for more information.