- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 1 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 12 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 62 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 82 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6102
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have intermittent or no audio. Technician should inspect the amplifier for water damage. Technician should also inspect the wire harness that enters at the right wheelhouse in front of the amplifier. Ensure the grommet is properly installed as water may wick into the harness of the amplifier.
Click a tab for more information.