- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 1 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 12 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 62 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 82 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6137A
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:STARTER ASSEMBLY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the engine stops running after extended idle with shifter in park. Dealer should communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle. If the customer exits the vehicle with the fob in their possession while the engine is running and the shifter is left in park, the engine will shut off after 2.5 hours. If the customer is sitting in the vehicle with the engine running and the fob is in the vehicle, the Passive Entry Passive Start system will reach out and look for the fob after 2.5 hours. If the fob is located, the timer will reset an additional 2.5 hours.
Click a tab for more information.