- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 61 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 81 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIP5180B
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:STARTER ASSEMBLY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have hard start, extended crank, or black smoke from the exhaust when starting. Technician will need to perform fuel quality test, spark test, and a compression test. Technician should also install a vacuum gauge prior to cold start and watch needle for signs of a sticking valve.
Click a tab for more information.