- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 19 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 69 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 89 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIP5331E
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information on a rattle, tick, or knock type noise. Any drivability concerns they should be addressed prior to the following diagnostic progression. A sound file or video with sound of the noise needs to be made prior to dis-assembly to help isolate to one area in the engine. There are four different steps to diagnosis the concern. This communication was updated to include the 2017 and 2018 model year.
Click a tab for more information.