- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 8 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 19 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 69 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 89 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIP5429
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that the customer may experience a 2-3 slip or flare after the vehicle has been sitting for a period of time. Technician can update the Transmission Control Module if working on a model year 2007. On all other model years dealer should communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.