- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 3 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 14 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 64 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 84 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIT5074L
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about the use of J-35616-64B terminal test probe, replacement terminals, and terminated leads. The J-35616-64B is the latest test probe released for checking tension or probing the .64 series terminals. The test probe terminal has been released in the terminal repair kit (J-38125-620H) located in Lear Tray 7 part number 963716-2. There are 5 terminated leads in a package part number is 13505346, which can be ordered through your normal General Motors Customer Care and Aftersales parts channel.
Click a tab for more information.