- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 61 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 81 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIT5236B
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that may OnStar inoperative and Navigation/GPS/Compass issues. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes B101D sym 3C and or F0. Technician will gather data using a scan tool and contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance. After approval technician will replace the OnStar module.
Click a tab for more information.