- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 4 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 15 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 65 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 85 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIT5468
2015 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about a connectivity concern with Bluetooth after phone software is updated or after any vehicle updates for the radio or Human Machine Interface has taken place. Technician should delete all Bluetooth pairings and then reboot the Bluetooth device and the vehicle. After the vehicle and radio is booted back up repair the Bluetooth device.
Click a tab for more information.