- July 31: Cadillac and GMC Backup Camera Failures Investigated investigations | 13 days ago
- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 50 days ago
- June 22: Cadillac XT6 SUVs Recalled For Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps recalls | 52 days ago
- June 5: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Dismissed news | 69 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6048L
2019 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- This Preliminary Information communicates to the technician that some customers may comment on the operation of their haptic seat during a Lane Keep Assist event. Lane Keep Assist works differently than Lane Departure Warning. The Lane Keep Assist icon is solid amber, Forward Camera Module is actively commanding a torque to Electronic Power Steering. This means that the driver should also feel some feedback from the steering wheel. No Chimes or haptic in the seat. Lane Keep Assist icon is flashing amber; Forward Camera Module is actively commanding torque to Electronic Power Steering. This will also be accompanied with Lane Departure Warning chimes and haptic in the seat feedback based on the setting chosen in the vehicle settings. This will take place when the vehicle has crossed lane marking by (40 cm) or (15.75 in).
Click a tab for more information.