- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 22 days ago
- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 40 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 65 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6406
2020 Cadillac CT5
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- This Preliminary information communicates that a dealer may replace a Front Camera Module (FCM) and program it and then it will not complete the learn procedure. The tech may also find multiple codes stored. The technician is instructed to perform the serial data authentication configuration in SPS. Technician is then instructed to clear codes and place the vehicle in learn mode with the scan tool and drive the vehicle to complete the learn procedure.
Click a tab for more information.