- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 3 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 14 days ago
- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 69 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
- December 11: Cadillac SRX Dim Headlights Cause Lawsuit news | 73 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Electric Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 30,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.