- June 25: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Recall: Loss of Power Steering recalls | 0 days ago
- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 23 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 73 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC-6025-A
2015 Cadillac CTS
Affected Component: STEERING: STEERING WHEEL/HANDLE BAR
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES THE TECHNICIAN WITH A DIAGNOSTIC TIP FOR VEHICLES WITH INTERMITTENT NO CRACK WITH A "TURN STEERING WHEEL START VEHICLE AGAIN". IF THERE IS A DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE B305A STORED HISTORY IN THE BODY CONTROL MODULE IT MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY A BOUND UP STEERING WHEEL. REVIEW THE OWNERS MANUAL STARTING THE VEHICLE MESSAGES SECTION WITH THE CUSTOMER.
Click a tab for more information.