- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 2 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 13 days ago
- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 68 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 71 days ago
- December 11: Cadillac SRX Dim Headlights Cause Lawsuit news | 72 days ago
2015 Cadillac CTS
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Cadillac CTS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Cadillac CTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
2015 Cadillac CTS SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:PEDALS AND LINKAGES NHTSA Campaign #15V358000
Summary: General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2015 Cadillac ATS and CTS vehicles. The affected vehicles have a bracket between the brake pedal assembly and the rod that actuates the brakes that may fracture during normal brake pedal operation.
Consequence: If the bracket fractures, the driver would not be able to apply the brakes, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicle and replace any affected bracket, free of charge. The recall began July 6, 2015. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is 15352. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V358000 »