- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 15 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 33 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
2015 Cadillac CTS
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Cadillac CTS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Cadillac CTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
In cold ambient temperatures, the seat heaters in these vehicles can turn on automatically when the vehicle is remotely started. If a damaged seat heater ... Read more »
If the bracket fractures, the driver would not be able to apply the brakes, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »