- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 21 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 30 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 36 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 38 days ago
Cadillac Recall 18286: Damaged Seat Heaters Can Cause Fire
2015 Cadillac CTS
In cold ambient temperatures, the seat heaters in these vehicles can turn on automatically when the vehicle is remotely started. If a damaged seat heater is turned on while no one is inside the vehicle, the damaged seat heater can overheat, increasing the risk of a fire.
Seats — Front Assembly — Seat Heater/Cooler
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2014-2016 Cadillac CTS vehicles, equipped with heated front seats. The flexible heating mats in the front seats may be damaged over time, resulting in the seat heaters producing excessive heat.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will recalibrate the body control module, disabling the automatic activation of the heated seat when the vehicle is remotely started, free of charge. The recall began November 1, 2018. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for the recall is 18286.
Click a tab for more information.