- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- February 19: Cadillac XTS Recalled For Seat Belt Buckle Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 38 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 83 days ago
Cadillac Recall 15352: Brake Pedal Bracket May Fracture
2015 Cadillac CTS
If the bracket fractures, the driver would not be able to apply the brakes, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Pedals And Linkages
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2015 Cadillac ATS and CTS vehicles. The affected vehicles have a bracket between the brake pedal assembly and the rod that actuates the brakes that may fracture during normal brake pedal operation.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the vehicle and replace any affected bracket, free of charge. The recall began July 6, 2015. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is 15352.
- Documents (13)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) – Stop Delivery Until Completion of Recall
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Bulletin No.: 15352
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4
Click a tab for more information.